Butwal Technical Institute (BTI) is situated in the Western Region of the Nepal and was established in 1963 in Butwal sub metropolitan city ward no. 4, Odd Hofton Street by United Mission to Nepal (UMN) and His Majesty’s Government of Nepal (HMG/N) to provide industrial apprenticeship training for youths. It provides technical and vocational training in different trades.
To support industrial growth in Nepal by developing skilled human resources through apprentice and other training models.
“Recognized as a Centre of excellence in Technical Training”.
In order to achieve the Mission and Vision, BTI has set the goals as follow:
- To offer skilled manpower to the industries using apprenticeship training model,
- To establish similar apprenticeship training in other regions of Nepal,
- To build sound relationship with industries and increase the number of sponsorship,
- To innovate and introduce new trades in apprenticeship training.
- To promote BTI as a national/international certification agency, and
- To conduct demand based short and long-term training in different trades.